What are members and friends saying?
"London Tea Club knows there’s nothing worse than splurging on an overpriced box of teabags before finding out it actually tastes like drain water. Hence, its clever concept is to deliver samples of new and different loose-leaf teas to your door each month. Kettle. On."
"If you're a tea drinker who wants to get out of the comfort zone and explore the delicious world of rare and exotic loose leaf teas, you should subscribe to London Tea Club already!"
BBC Good Food
"A subscription of loose-leaf tea ensures you never need endure a cup of iffy char again. This monthly delivery comes in little test tubes and the three individual variants can be matched to personal flavour preferences."
"Each month will bring three new teas for a more interesting cuppa. From the traditional to the experimental, all are delivered in rather lovely little test tube-style packaging, complete with tasting tips and notes."
- Forbes, "12 Subscription Boxes You Should Definitely Try Out" 2018
- The Telegraph, "Meat, fish, coffee and more: the best food subscription boxes delivered to your door" 2017
- Buzzfeed, "15 Subscription Boxes That Are Worth The Money" 2017
- Wallpaper*, "Wallpaper’s 2016 picks of the best grooming, food and technology" 2016
- Buzzfeed, "15 Last-Minute Gifts For Everyone On Your List" 2016
- The Independent, "15 best food subscription gifts" 2016
- Delicious Magazine, "20 Food Gifts under $35" 2016
- Hip & Healthy, "The Wellness Boxes You Need To Subscribe To Now!" 2016
- Harper's Bazaar, "Best Christmas Gifts" 2015
- Women's Health, "The Best Healthy Subscription Boxes" 2015
- Buzzfeed, "15 Subscription Boxes You Should Definitely Try Out" 2015
- Menswear Style, "The UK's Top 10 Subscription Clubs" 2015
- Darling Magazine, "The Darling 2015 Gift Guide" 2015
- The Guardian, "The best subscription gifts for Christmas" 2015